To create a patch cord with an RJ45 Connector 8P8C UTP RJ45 Lan Connector Crystal Head for CAT5 CAT5E CAT6 Cable, follow these steps: 1. Insert the network cable into the stripping port of the cable crimping tool and rotate it two times to pull it out. 2. Cut off the PVC jacket and aluminum foil so that the wires are exposed. 3. Trim the tips of the wires with a crimping tool to make them neat and reserve an appropriate length. 4. Arrange the wires in the correct order and push them into the Cat6 connector to the deepest position. 5. Place the wired crystal RJ45 end into the cable clamp for crimping. 6. Align the chip position and press down.
CAT6 RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable Crimp Connectors
24.00 AED – 32.00 AED
- 69.00 AED
- 24.00 AED
- 24.00 AED
- Overall you save 45.00 AED (54%) on this product
- RJ45 plugs for unshielded twisted pair solid or stranded cable, supports 24 to 26 AWG round or flat network cable.
- Gold-plated contacts provide reliable performance for a Gigabit Ethernet rated network.
- Save money by creating your own patch cables with these connectors.
- ROHS compliant, and the color is Transparent, allowing indicator light to penetrate better.
- Easy to carry, gold plated connectors resist corrosion and improve signal performance.
Delivery Date: 04 Oct - 07 Oct